Monday, September 6, 2010

New Jermaine Dupri Mixtape "I thnk I'm Berry Gordy"

JD's " Think I'm Berry Gordy" Hosted by DJ Holiday
For those of you who aren't familiar with his work in the music industry Jermaine Dupri is one of the most successful producers in the game. He is known most notably for his work with legendary artist like Usher, Monica, Janet Jackson & Mariah Carey. But most recently JD has been working with new R & B sensation Dondria . I am excited to present to you his most recent Mixtape I Think I'm Berry Gordy! I can't lie I literally just downloaded it & I have only heard one full song "Take Me Away" Ft Johnta Austin. I will say that I LOVE that song without a doubt as Dupri touches on some issues he has. All while directly addressing his  hardcore fan base affectionately know as the "Lifers" (Put ya L's UP!) a name derived from his YouTube channel where he coined the phrase "Living the Life" . Check out the mixtape as well as living the life support the movement & even become a "Lifer".

No comments:

Post a Comment