Monday, September 6, 2010

Daily MoJoVation

Good morning family! Happy Monday, today is going to be a productive day for me I'm off work & I plan on getting things done around the house early then cooking this afternoon & relaxing this evening. Lets see how that goes right? So I'm up just downloaded Jermaine Dupri's new mixtape "I think I'm Berry Gordy". Everyone slept in the living room last night so I don't want to wake them all up blasting music (I'm so not like my mother!) but the song that I have heard already & do love is "Take Me Away" Ft Johnta Austin & this is the song I'm submitting for your Daily MoJovation. ENJOY! For those of you with "virgin ears" this song does contain adult language but if you can get beyond that & get into some of the more important/powerful things he is saying then you should be able to feel how I feel when I hear it.

This song for me addresses things going on in society that should open some eyes/ears & I hope it will motivate you as it has me if not take this along with you as you go on your journey today

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
`Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment