Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daily MoJovation


Good Morning ALL! God is good! (All the time *ole Baptist church lady voice*) Happy Monday! Tuesday!
I'm slow on the Daily Mojo, not to make an excuse but I had a lot to get ready for. Today was my son Jaxon's first day of in the classroom head start!
Thinking of that just makes me realize how time is flying next thing you know he'll be going to college (GO PITT!). Events like that make you put life into perspective, being a father trumps everything else. I'm responsible for the future now! That’s big no? I could be raising the person who finds the cure for AIDS or Cancer. With that being said I can't see how a person wouldn't want to be apart of their own child's life. That’s a topic for another day. I don't really have a song today I actually woke up listening to sports radio & incase you were wondering NO I AM NOT HAPPY DENNIS DIXON WAS NAMED STARTING QB!!
For those of you that don't follow the Pittsburgh Steelers the starting QB Ben Roethlisberger is suspended for the first 4 games of the season back up Bryon Leftish sprained his MCL in the last preseason game and HERE WE ARE!
Anyway be on the look out for interviews of local hip hop artists as well as bar/club/restaurant reviews, recipes, traffic complaints and a whole LOT of Dennis Dixon bashing if he goes in & stinks up the joint on Sunday. If you have any questions or suggestions for the site feel free to email me at bmw2k3@yahoo.com! Thanks for all the love & support thus far have a great day & take these words with you as you go
Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
Thomas Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment