Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daily MoJovation

Good Morning all! God is good!

I'm slacking today I was so tired from yesterday after going to my kids football games & then to my father in law's house for the Labor Day cookout I was BEAT! So for those of you who expected to have your Daily MoJovation with your morning coffee just go brew some more! lol Today is going to be a relaxing day for me & Team Walker. The MoJovation song of the day is .....


My kids LOVE this song I'm going to have to post a video of them singing it. Nothing brings me joy like being a parent & seeing my kids grow up & get smarter! Well family no matter what your doing today enjoy it make sure you tell your loved ones that you DO actually love them. Remember NOTHING is promised & that includes the next minute. Oh & take this with you as you go!

"There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why." - William Barclay

No comments:

Post a Comment