Saturday, September 4, 2010

Daily MoJovation

Good Morning !!

Or Afternoon,evening AHH whatever WHAT UP Y'ALL! Had a very interesting evening last night..But today is going to be...well I don't know I hope its a good day. I mean it should be right? I woke up today? Seems like that should be enough right? Considering the fact that somebody somewhere....DIDN'T! Before I get all into that here is the MoJoVation song of the day. (check out a little bit of whats on my mind after the jump)


Now is a gift that`s why it`s called the present
-BMW

...Alot of people don't realize & respect the simple fact that LITERALLY tomorrow isn't promised as a matter of fact NOTHING IS PROMISED (word to Jagged Edge). I don't want to preach to you all but I have to let you know man...its important to appreciate what you have instead of being unhappy with what you DO NOT have. I believe that there is nothing in this world that can't be done or obtained. So its not unfathomable to think that you can be homeless tomorrow but be a billionaire by 2012. It starts with understanding & appreciating your situation treating it as a learning experience applying it to your everyday life & pushing forward to obtain higher goals. I know we are all only human and we have become accustomed to complaining especially when things are frustrating, beleaguering, tedious or just down right FREAKIN ANNOYING!  But you have to press forward with the understanding that things can/will get better as long as you treat each situation as a learning experience & apply what you have learned to your life & move forward. I'm off to get Team Walker for a road game in Ford City. LETS GO BEES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment