Friday, September 3, 2010

Daily MoJovation

God is good!!

 I know your looking at the time I posted this like B REALLY? Yes I have NOT gone to sleep yet & honestly don't plan on it! I just bought my domain name so we can take this blog thing to a whole new level. So I'm up right now working on getting things in order for the site pretty soon things around here are going to look a WHOLE HELLVA LOT better lol.



Considering the fact that today is friday & its Labor Day Weekend the song of choice today is one that is very fitting I'd say what do you think?


YES! Let that set you up nicely for your work day! Take this with you as you go!

Material possessions, winning scores, and great reputations are meaningless in the eyes of the Lord, because He knows what we really are and that is all that matters.
John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment