Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Still Here

Its been a while since the last update & I apologize a lot has gone on recently. I want to thank you for the support I check the stats often & even when I don't tweet about an update the traffic is still flowing to the site. Just had to take some time off & do some research & it looks as though some major changes will be take place. Its all for the better but if you have been checking for updates & haven't seen them know that I am still working on content I'm constantly looking for positive pieces to post but I want to get everything in line for the re-launch in 2011. For now just keep coming back the Daily Mojovation series will continue picking right back up where it left off on 10/19. Other than that just expect to see alot more positive energy & info coming from the site & tell your friends to tell their friends about www.brainofbmw.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment