Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily Mojovation

Happy Tuesday! I hope all is well with you & yours as always God is good!


I heard this song a few weeks ago & I wasn't shocked but I was impressed its met some mixed reviews but as a parent this is surely a song I will allow my kids to listen to. I won't have a problem showing them the actual video & saying SHE IS NINE! GO MAKE ME SOME MONEY! Ok maybe not that but hey kids she is your age so don't ever think your too young to do anything. What song am I talking about? THIS ONE:





I love that song!!!! On that note as you get prepared for your days journey take this with you....


Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved.
~William Jennings Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment