Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Week One NFL Picks

I have to get away from all this Port Authority madness so I'm going to give you my weekly NFL Picks. Lets see how good I do? If I go like 0-16 just remember NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!
 
 
I'm Going with The Vikings over the Saints 28-24 (call it the revenge bowl)
Bucs over the Browns 17-10
Dolphins over Bills 27-3
Patriots over Bungles BenGALS I mean that team from Cincy 35-20
Houston over Indy 21-17 (UPSET !!!!)
Denver over Jacksonville  24-14 (Tebow will play & victimize the Jags for not drafting him)
Steelers over Falcons 28-10 (Dixon has a lot to prove but the key is the Steelers D & Rashard Mendenhall)
Titans over Raiders 21-20 (this one is going to be close the Raiders D is solid)
Giants over Panthers 33-13 (the panthers can run but their QB situation is suspect)
Detroit over Chicago 27-20 (the difference will be a Stefan Logan Kick or Punt Return for TD or to set up a TD he has a chip on his shoulder after being cut by the Steelers)
Arizona over St Louis 35-13 (I could be the Cards QB vs. the Rams & throw 3 tds Jpeezy will welcome Rookie QB Sam Bradford to the NFL with a nice sack/strip)
Green Bay over Philly 42-35 (I like Aaron Rogers & I don't like the Eagles D)
49ERS OVER Seahawks 35-3 (I think the 9ers are going to scary good this year & this is a statement game the division is theirs for the taking)
Cowboys over Skins 28-21 (difference will be a TD run up the GUT by Barber why? Because Haynesworth won't be there to stop him)
Jets over Ravens 14-7(Bmore has health issues on the Oline & NO DBs the Jets have a newly rich Revis he will be welcoming Bolden to Revis Island this week)
 
Now I never played organized football & I'm not Madden expert so don't go betting your house on my picks but feel free to post yours below & come back Tuesday after the dust settles & either clown me for being dead wrong on every pick or show me love for being perfect on every pick! Either way I'm glad football season is here!!
 
GO STEELERS!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment