Thursday, September 9, 2010

College Football Picks (One NFL Pick I forgot DOHHH **Homer Simpson Voice**)

 
Sorry Chiefs & Chargers fans your teams suck so bad I didn't even pick a winner last post! I'm sorry! No I really am I must have had a brain lapse or something ANYWAY
 
 
 
I'm taking
Chiefs over Chargers 17-13 I do think new Chargers WR Patrick Crayton will make a difference esp. since Vincent Jackson plans on sitting out & the Bolts won't have anyone else to throw to.(plus I just snagged Crayton for my fantasy team!)
 
Now on to College Football
 
Saturday's Games
 
The image you see (or at least I HOPE YOU SEE) is important if you notice the Pitt vs. UNH game is on ESPN3! Not ESPN U not our Local ABC affiliate ESPN3.COM! I'm all about watching TV/games online but Pitt is not a small name University. The Big East really needs to do something about the current TV contract I mean ESPN3? REALLY? Oh & I'm also upset that Pitt which was ranked #15 in BOTH polls last week lost to Utah (#24 in the coaches poll last week) in OVERTIME & Pitt drops out of the Top 25? HUH???
 
I'm going with
Pitt over UNH 38-10 expect big numbers from Pitt's offensive stars Dion Lewis & Jon Baldwin I'll go as far as to say Cam Sandler will also have at least 1 TD in this game as the Panthers bounce back from that heart breaking loss in Utah.
WVU over Marshall 45-7 I hate WVU but there is no denying this should be one sided
Alabama over Penn State 27-21 PSU are 11 point dogs and people are saying that’s not enough? I think it will be close but late game heroics from Bama's QB will put them over the top. DO NOT COUNT OUT PSU though they aren't #18 for nothing
Miami (FL) over Ohio State 28-21 (UPSET!!!!!!) I have no faith in OSU's QB Pryor I'm not feeding into his hype & this loss & a horrible game by him should bring Buckeye fans & those on the Pryor bandwagon back down to reality. ( I could be wrong…..but I doubt it!)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment