Friday, November 19, 2010

Daily MoJovation

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
This has been a good week I have been saying on twitter how I feel like there has been a change in the mood of not just myself but the people I am closely involved with. I'm excited to announce we have added a new member to the Brain of BMW team!

Follow @sarlizz88 on twitter show her some love and expect alot of good things from her as well as the site overall. Be sure to check out the music section for fresh music from artists all across the globe. Its our hope that today is an amazing day for you and as you go on your journey take this with you:

Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment