Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 5 NFL Picks

Bad news Steeler fans NO GAME THIS WEEK! I know expect the local malls, supermarkets & restaurants to be JAM PACKED this Sunday. I was TERRIBLE last week (6-7). But lets forget about that & jump right into this weeks picks!
 
Jaguars vs. BILLS - The Bills are terrible & the Jags are coming off a huge upset of the Colts. Its not out of the question to expect the Jaguars to have a huge let down but this is THE BILLS they are TERRIBLE Jaguars 27-16
 
Chiefs vs. COLTS you do NOT want to play against Peyton Manning after a loss esp. a tough loss to a team that SUCKS (the Jaguars). The twist to this one? The Chiefs are the only undefeated team left in the NFL will they take their streak to 4? I doubt it Colts 28-17
 
Packers vs. REDSKINS Clinton Portis is out, Santana Moss said this week the offense is out of sync & the Packers defense is good. Packers lack a feature running back but I'm taking Packers 35-21
 
Rams vs. LIONS-The Rams rookie QB is showing signs of promise but I like the Lions defensive line…Lions 24-20
 
Bears vs. PANTHERS -Bears D-linemen Julius Peppers vs. his old team. Bears QB Cutler is not going to play this could be the battle of bad QB's I foresee a defensive score. Panthers 13-7
 
Falcons vs. BROWNS - Don't expect much of what you saw last week from the Browns this week. The Falcons show signs of being a top 10 team and good teams don't lose to bad ones Falcons 28-10
 
Broncos vs. RAVENS- I'll take the Yinzer approach really quickly Bmore was LUCKY to leave DA Burgh with a win last week in a game in which the Steelers offense couldn't close out the game. Do NOT blame the defense for that loss the offense should have put up more points they had plenty of chances and to have the ball up 4 with 2 mins left & not end the game in the victory formation? Horrible. That said the Ravens pass defense is going up against the best pass offense in the league thus far. UH OHHH Broncos 24-13
 
Saints vs. CARDINALS- This is going to be UGLY the Cards have Max Hall starting an undrafted rookie QB. I see this as a game that Drew Brees lets loose Saints 40-10
 
Titans vs. COWBOYS - Dallas confuses me but I think this isn't a game they can win even though Vince Young does like to put on a show when he is in his home state Cowboys 28-21
 
Chargers vs. RAIDERS - The raiders have to win sometime right? I thought it would have been last week. I was wrong I don't want to be wrong again Chargers 26-13
 
Vikings vs. JETS - Moss is going to play and I hear Revis is going to play as well. I don't expect to much from that matchup. This will be a test for the Jets & QB Sanchez vs. an above average defense. I have NO faith in that guy. Vikings 28-16
 

No comments:

Post a Comment