Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daily MoJovation!

God is good family!

If you didn't read that & immediatelty say either out loud or to yourself "ALL THE TIME" then your slacking I'm sorry! That's like a learned trait I guess from growing up as a kid & going to church?

This is what I like to call my "Daily MoJo-Vation" I'm a morning person (I think?!?) I'm that dude that can get up super early turn on the music & jump out of bed dancing & hit the ground running. Now I know for some of you thats not your flow. NO PROBLEM I submit to you "BMW's Daily MoJo-Vation" If you follow me on twitter you know mostly every morning my first tweet is "God is Good". Well that is me acknowledging the fact that I just woke up & as far as I know my family is ok (I usually go & check on the wife & kids). So....ANYWAY....I'm all about inspirational quotes & motivational songs. I'm a guy that tries to find this stuff any & everywhere. I get morning emails from Rev Run as you can see from yesterday's post. So enough talking here is a song I woke up singing & I figured it would be fitting for today's "Daily MoJo-Vation"





WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! The ONLY reason & I mean the ONLY reason why I woke up singing this is because the first thing that I thought of was the opening part "ITS MORNING"....I better clean this up before My Wife reads this & thinks I'm doing something foul PRAY FOR ME! Here check this out for your "Daily MoJo-Vation"



Pay close attention to the 2nd verse that is a part that I really enjoy. Shout out to real hip hop music!!!

"The good Lord I prayed to em"
"And he said N*gga$ is listenin NOW so I better have something to say to em"

"Even though the birds aint singin & the Sun ain't shining it FEELS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL MORNING"


Hope that helps you on your journey today I leave you with this

Good morning. You were born with wings, why would you prefer to crawl through life?
God is Love
Rev Run

No comments:

Post a Comment