Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CHANGE GON COME!!!

Excuse me while I spit nails!
 
After another unpleasant experience this morning using Port Authority of Allegheny County's horrible public transportation system I'm fed up! I have literally had enough! I have walked over 2 miles in the last 36 hours.  While some might see that as a good thing let me ask you if walking up hill for a mile TO work how good is that? Anyway I realized today that its time that Port Authority & the local politicians do what the voters actually want. So comment below leave your name & email address (no I'm not spamming you either) If you are tired of seeing your tax dollars get wasted and not see one thing you want/need done then comment below. I am willing to fight against this wrong doing by Steve Bland (CEO of Port Authority of Allegheny County), Dan Onorato (Chief Executive of Allegheny County), Ed Rendell (Governor of PA) along with anyone else who stands in the way of tax payers & voters getting what is right. We can not stand by & let this happen any further. Port Authority has a plan in motion to make even more cuts in January 2011 it has to stop now. We have to take stand if that means taking it back to the days of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. & boycotting the bus system altogether then we have to do it. Its an election year Onorato needs/wants our votes! We want/need a better public transportation system so lets get one! NOT once he is elected Govern either we WANT IT NOW! Comment below voice your frustrations let today be the day that they heard our voices & let this not be the last day. At the end of this all we need to stick together help each other & do what needs to be done to force change. Email me your name, phone # if you don't want to post it below ( walker.brandonm@gmail.com ). With your support I'm willing to fight for what is right lets go!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The PAT needs to change their whole system...cutting routes and everything. it takes effect on alot of people.It needs to be fixed and everyone whether you take a bus or not needs to come together and change it!

    ReplyDelete