Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Calling all Artists!!!

Good day all!
In planning the re-launch of the site and designing the various sections I am hoping to connect with artists. Not just those who rap or sing, I'm hoping to interview fashion designers, painters, sculptors etc. I want to display art in every media & from every genre so if you’re an artist or you know one tell them to email me walker.brandonm@gmail.com. There will be an entire section dedicated to showcasing artists. One of the main goals of brainofbmw.com is to bring you all my thoughts & views on things but to also shine a light on things that are positive. I think too often so much attention is paid to negative things that a lot of people go through life with a negative outlook. I'm not trying to save the world I'm just trying to show you there is more than one side to its coins.
 
Expect me to touch on sensitive subjects including but not limited to religion, sex, politics, drugs, the mainstream media, society in general and MANY other topics. I also plan to do interviews with artists, business owners, athletes, politicians & others. The overall goal for the site is to show people there is more to life than what you see on CNN or ESPN. I hope to do nothing more than prick your consciousness & open your mind to things new exciting as well as useful boring, sensible & traditional because who are with without good old fashioned morals & traditions? I'm also going to be hiring (yes I said HIRING) other writers, photographers & anyone else who I believe can positively add to the site. So if you have a talent email me lets network lets do what we can to make this time we have on earth more enjoyable! For now keep reading the blog and stay tuned I promise "CHANGE GON COME" ! For now as you go on your days journey take this with you
 
The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.
~Leo Rosten
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment