Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome!

Hey whats good!
Its late & I should already be sleep but I wanted to get this thing going tonight while I still had the motivation. This is where you can come to read my thoughts on various topics from Sports to Marriage, from Healthcare to Politics & everything in between. I'm a married father of 4 I'm 25 and I LOVE MY LIFE. I am a christian I pray as much as possible & I do my best to walk the right path but as you WILL see if you don't already know me. God ain't through with me yet! lol I won't be putting my life story up here just a few blurbs consider this a happy medium between my tweets & vlogs. Oh by the way "HIT ME ON TWITTA!" *Mista Fab Voice*. Feel free to leave comments debate discuss whatever you want to do. If I state something factually INCORRECT feel free to school me. I'm not to good that I can't be wrong though I hardly ever am HA! Bookmark the page & come back OFTEN! I'm going to do my best to post here daily if not a few times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment