Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ham & Apple Juice Anyone? With a little Roach on the side?

So there is a bar down the hill from my house called Rocco's now I don't know exactly when I started going there or when it officially opened, but a few months ago my wife & I fell in love with the Friday Night Flow. The drinks aren't expensive the bartenders & bouncers are crazy friendly & that is where we met YOUNG ROACH! aka Jordan York. Easily one of the funniest people you'll EVER meet & his Mixed Drink Making game is ON POINT! Ask for that Jim Beam with a SPLASH of Ginger Ale (thank me later). So through twitter,  Rocco's & youtube I've discovered that Young Roach is a Comedic Rapper, one of the most entertaining I have ever come across. Check out his Youtube Channel or go & download his new mixtape Ham & Apple Juice. Much love to Young Roach & his imprint Zu Ken Records
Contact Young Roach via FacebookMyspace or check out more of his music ReVerbnation







I just remembered my wife is singing in this video as well. KILLING the lost art of Karaoke! *Mr Miyagi voice" lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment